Before you begin the registration process:
- Confirm your priority registration number (PRN).
- Check to see if you have any holds.
- Be sure you have the necessary pre- or co-requisites for the courses you would like to take.
- Are you in an externship? Read the Externship Registration Instructions.
- Are you in a clinic? You will be registered automatically by the Registrar’s Office.
- Are you in both an externship and a clinic? You should not be! Law students may not be enrolled in a clinic and externship simultaneously, nor may you have any type of outside employment (even if unpaid or volunteer) while in a clinic unless the outside employment has been disclosed to and approved by your clinical professor.
- Registration begins at 7:00 a.m.
- Spring 2022 Course Schedule Pre and Co-reqs(1/11/22)
- January 2022 Pre-session Courses (11/4/21)
- SPRING 2022 Special Registration Information(10/20/21)
- Spring 2022 Course Schedule Day and Time (1/11/22)
- Spring 2022 Paper Courses(10/20/21)
- Spring 2022 APWR AS UBE TESTED(10/20/21)
- Spring 2022 Registration Dates(10/20/21)
Schedule Change: Criminal Procedure: Investigation (11099) has been moved to Mon/Wed, 18:30 – 19:55, Professor Boeckmann.(10/26//21)
Schedule Change: Deposition Practice (14862 – Baum) Class will not meet on Saturday, January 8th. The course will meet on Monday, January 10th, 10:00am – 3:30 pm. Final Mock Deposition will be held on Tuesday, January 11th. Time: TBA, please reserve the whole day, though you will only be assigned to roughly 4.5 hour window. (10/29/21)
Schedule Change: Business Bankruptcy Reorganization (14320 (JD) / 11752 (LLM)) has been moved to Wednesdays, 18:15 – 20:15.
- Course Update: Condos Coops & Homeowner Assoc. has changed to a final examination course. (11/2/21)
- Spring 2022 Final Exam Schedule has been updated. (11/4/2021)
- Course Update: Jurisprudence Justice Politics – Student have a choice of writing a paper which can be used to satisfy Scholarly Writing Requirement or take a final exam. A decision to take the final exam must be made by April 22.(11/5/2021)
- Faculty Change: Professor Miriam Albert will teach Business Organization (10993) instead of Professor Wade. (11/15/21)
- Course Canceled: Complex Litigation (14757) (12/3/2021)
- Schedule Change: Elder Law (11306) has been moved from Wednesdays to Thursdays, 6:15 pm – 8:15 pm. (12/3/2021)
- Course Canceled: Elder Law (11306) (1/7/2022)
- Course Canceled: Commercial Real Estate Leasing (12686) (1/7/2022)
- Course Canceled: Drafting: Public Interest (14746) (1/10/2022)