We are looking forward to welcoming you to St. John’s University School of Law and hope that you have been enjoying your summer (or winter). So that you may prepare for Orientation and the approaching Fall semester, we are detailing here your orientation schedule and providing important information. You will be asked to RSVP or register for various Orientation programs in the coming weeks and you should continue to check your email regularly for updates.
Orientation for New Students
The Orientation & Intro week schedule is here. Orientation consists of both mandatory and optional events. The dress code for Orientation programming is “business casual”. That means you do not need to wear a full suit, but relaxed office attire is expected. (Note: students who will be completing quarantine after arriving from abroad – we will be in touch with you about your participation.)
New Student Checklist
See this information for more details on each of these points. Complete each of these tasks as you prepare to begin your classes.
- Provide your final official transcripts (if not already provided).
- Submit medical records (including, if still outstanding, COVID-19 vaccination proof ASAP)
- Set up your St. John’s email account (IT support 718-990-5000)
- Request your StormCard (or plan to pick it up on campus after arriving)
- Get your Parking Pass if driving to campus
- Check your Fall 2021 course schedule on UIS through the Okta Signon portal
- Pay tuition/settle your account
- Photo Release, Health and Safety Waiver (will be posted week of August 9)
- Complete the additional online trainings once available and distributed via email.
Please let us know if you have any questions firstname.lastname@example.org.